Public relations for the public good : how PR has shaped America's social movements / Louis Capozzi, Shelley Spector
- Public relations collection, 2157-345X
- The public relations campaign to free Rosa Lee Ingram -- A public relations-driven evolution -- Fostering a new black identity -- Michael Sam makes great gains for the LGBT movement -- The war on tobacco -- The campaign for tobacco-free kids -- When music is the message -- Battling the tide of public opinion to build support for a Jewish state -- Feminism from The feminine mystique to Lean in -- The American Civil Rights Movement -- The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire and the rise of the labor safety movement -- The fight against income inequality -- Taking depression out of the closet -- The temperance movement.
- 9781631573811 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 149-170) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Jack Pontius Libraries Collection Endowment in Communication; 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 18407309