Rules of procedure [electronic resource] / Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2005-
- Physical Description:
- volumes, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.PRT/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Publication Frequency:
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other Forms:
- Some issues also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/1/05: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/cprints/index.html ; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2013. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18408913