Stealing Trade Secrets and Economic Espionage [electronic resource] : An Overview of 18 U.S.C. 1831 and 1832
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of 18 U.S.C. 1831 and 1832, which are provisions of the Economic Espionage Act that criminalize two forms of trade secret theft, economic espionage and theft of trade secrets in interstate or foreign commerce. Discusses common procedural matters, related offenses, and legislation in the 112th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409331