The District of Columbia Tuition Assistance Grant (DCTAG) Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes historical context, legislation, program structure, funding, and performance of tuition assistance program established under P.L. 106-98, the D.C. College Access Act of 1999, which provides tuition assistance scholarships to D.C. high school graduates who attend public colleges and universities located outside of D.C. Provides analysis of grant benefits. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 10-R4-1313 in the 2010 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409385