The Student Non-Discrimination Act (SNDA) [electronic resource] : A Legal Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses current laws that prohibit discrimination in education based on sexual orientation or gender identity. Analyzes specific provisions contained in H.R. 1652, the Student Non-Discrimination Act, to prohibit discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity in public elementary and secondary schools, with the intent to ensure that students are free from harassment, bullying, intimidation, violence, and other discriminatory conduct.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409430