P.L. 111-3 [electronic resource] : The Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- Summarizes changes to prior law made by P.L. 111-3, the Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009. Covers areas of funding and financing, outreach and enrollment, premium assistance, quality of care, access to benefits, program integrity, and other Medicare provisions; and considers other revenue provisions. Reviews brief legislative history of the major State children's health insurance reauthorization bills in the 110th and 111th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409585