Temporary Unemployment Insurance Provisions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines upcoming expirations of extended Federal unemployment benefits, and describes consequences for financing and availability of unemployment benefits in States. Summarizes laws that have extended these expiring provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409592