Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) [electronic resource] : A Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes primary features of traditional and Roth individual retirement accounts (IRAs), which offer tax incentives to encourage individuals to save for retirement. Explains IRA eligibility requirements, contribution limits, tax deductibility of contributions, and rules for withdrawing funds. Covers retirement savings contribution credit. Includes tables.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 08-RL-34397 in the 2008 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409645