Preserving Homeownership [electronic resource] : Foreclosure Prevention Initiatives
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (56 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on home foreclosures, including recent market trends, impacts of foreclosure, policy issues, possible reasons for foreclosures, and options for loans and repayment plans. Outlines current Government and private foreclosure prevention initiatives, recently ended initiatives, and foreclosure prevention proposals. Discusses consequences of foreclosure on homeowners and challenges associated with foreclosure prevention.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 10-R4-0210d in the 2010 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409676