Medical Child Support [electronic resource] : Background and Current Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (49 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes current Federal policy governing medical child support, which refers to legal provision for payment of medical and health care-related expenses for children living apart from one of their parents. Examines potential impact of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as amended, on the State child support enforcement (CSE) program. Includes appendix reviewing legislative development of medical support provisions in CSE program, and provides State data on medical support coverage of children in CSE program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409744