The Elementary and Secondary Education Act, as Amended by the No Child Left Behind Act [electronic resource] : A Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of major provisions of P.L. 89-10, the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) of 1965, as amended and reauthorized by P.L. 107-110, the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) of 2001. Addresses recently announced Obama Administration ESEA flexibility package, which provides States with the option to obtain waivers to exempt them from various academic accountability requirements, teacher qualification-related requirements, and funding flexibility requirements that were enacted through NCLB.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-33960b in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409847