DHS Headquarters Consolidation Project [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 pages), digital, PDF file
- Outlines policy considerations to be evaluated in deciding whether to continue funding the consolidated DHS headquarters at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in D.C. Covers pro/con arguments, funding history, and current status of headquarters consolidation. Explores benefits and consequences of several options, and summarizes FY2013 budget request. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-2753 in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409940