Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the Appropriations Process [electronic resource] : FAQs Regarding Potential Legislative Changes and Effects of a Government Shutdown
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
Library of Congress. Government Division
- Provides background on P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), as amended, highlighting its effects on health insurance and Government spending. Reviews ACA and annual appropriations process, and considers potential impact of a shutdown on ACA implementation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409961