The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Block Grant [electronic resource] : An Introduction
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides introduction to the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) block grant program, which provides grants to States for a wide range of benefits, services, and activities that address economic and social disadvantage for families with children. Describes TANF financing, uses of State TANF funds, cash welfare programs, and other "nonwelfare" TANF benefits, services, and activities. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-0946e in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18409969