Railroad Retirement Board [electronic resource] : Trust Fund Investment Practices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses investment practices of the National Railroad Retirement Investment Trust (NRRIT), which was established to manage and invest part of the Railroad Retirement Board assets in the same way that the assets of private-sector and most State and local government pension plans are invested. Covers history, structure, and performance of NRRIT. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 09-RS-22782a in the 2009 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410004