Expiring Unemployment Insurance Provisions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines upcoming expirations of extended Federal unemployment benefits, and describes consequences for financing and availability of unemployment benefits in States. Summarizes H.R. 2821, the American Jobs Act of 2013, to extend authorization of the emergency unemployment compensation program for two years; H.R. 3546, S. 1747, and S. 1797, all the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2013, to extend authorization of the emergency unemployment compensation program through Dec. 2014; H.R. 3773, the Unemployed Jobhunters Protection and Assistance Act of 2013, to extend the authorization for the temporary emergency unemployment compensation program through Dec. 2014; and S. 1845, the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act, to extend expiring unemployment insurance provisions for an additional three months.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410043