Trade Agreements [electronic resource] : Impact on the U.S. Economy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of U.S. multilateral, regional, and bilateral trade agreements; and assesses their economic effects, focusing on economic models used to estimate effects of trade agreements. Examines trade liberalization and gains from trade, and reviews implications for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 07-RL-31932b in the 2007 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410318