U.S. Customs and Border Protection [electronic resource] : Trade Facilitation, Enforcement, and Security
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (45 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Describes and analyzes overarching U.S. import policy goals. Provides legislative background on customs and import security policies, reviews role of Customs and Border Protection in facilitating and enforcing import process, and examines issues for Congress. Includes tables and a graph.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410402