U.S. Direct Investment Abroad [electronic resource] : Trends and Current Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines recent trends in and issues related to U.S. direct investment overseas, including activities of U.S. multinational corporations and impact of overseas investment on U.S. employment.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RS-21118g in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410434