International Crises and Disasters [electronic resource] : U.S. Humanitarian Assistance Response Mechanisms
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines U.S. humanitarian assistance in international crises and disaster situations. Considers sources and types of Government aid and governmental response mechanisms, and addresses issues for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 09-RL-33769 in the 2009 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410443