Coast Guard Cutter Procurement [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Coast Guard proposals to procure 91 planned cutters to replace 90 aging Coast Guard cutters and patrol craft. Covers issues for Congress and legislative activity for FY2014. Includes tables.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2567 in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410457