Turkey [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of June 2013 protests in Turkey in response to authoritarian leadership style of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the Justice and Development Party, and considers their policy implications. Presents background on Turkey; examines U.S.-Turkey relations, focusing on bilateral and NATO defense cooperation; and addresses key Turkish foreign policy issues of consequence to U.S. interests. Considers U.S. policy options for relations with Turkey and future outlook. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-1368a in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410482