Oman [electronic resource] : Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Oman relations with the U.S. and neighboring countries, including defense and security ties. Discusses democratization, human rights developments, and recent unrest in Oman; covers regional relations; and reviews economic and trade issues involving Oman.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RS-21534i in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410535