U.S.-Vietnam Relations in 2013 [electronic resource] : Current Issues and Implications for U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of current U.S. relations with Vietnam, covering background on normalization of U.S.-Vietnam relations and major policy issues, including diplomatic and economic ties, U.S. assistance to Vietnam, human rights issues, human trafficking, security issues, and remaining "legacy" issues from Vietnam war. Examines economic development and political trends in Vietnam, as well as Sino-Vietnam relations and environmental concerns. Reviews legislation in the 113th Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-0208b in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410578