Syria's Chemical Weapons [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages), digital, PDF file
- Considers policy issues for Congress regarding possible scenarios involving the use, change of hands, or loss of control of Syrian chemical weapons (CW) during its ongoing civil war. Provides brief history of CW program in Syria and its current status. Discusses Syrian biological weapons activities, U.S. cooperative threat reduction programs, and recent legislation addressing Syrian CW and biological weapons stocks.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2848a in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410637