China's Economic Rise [electronic resource] : History, Trends, Challenges, and Implications for the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (43 pages), digital, PDF file
- Surveys rise of Chinese economy, describes its current economic structure, identifies challenges China faces to maintain economic growth, and discusses challenges, opportunities, and implications of Chinese economic rise for the U.S. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-33534b in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410653