The Overseas Private Investment Corporation [electronic resource] : Background and Legislative Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of the Overseas Private Investment Corp. (OPIC), established to promote and assist U.S. business investment in developing nations. Summarizes OPIC origins, programs, budget, portfolio and focus areas, and discusses statutory and policy conditions for OPIC-supported projects. Reviews international context for development finance, and considers related issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410684