The September 2013 Terrorist Attack in Kenya [electronic resource] : In Brief
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Sept. 2013 terrorist attack and subsequent hostage situation and siege, in Nairobi, Kenya. Profiles Al Shahab and the Somali Islamist insurgent group that has taken responsibility for the attack. Discusses nationalities of terrorists involved in attack, and explains their rationale for attacking Kenya and timing of the attack. Reviews U.S. efforts to counter threat from Al Shahab and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410763