Foreign Direct Investment in the United States [electronic resource] : An Economic Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses recent status of foreign direct investment in the U.S., citing 2012 data. Examines corporate acquisitions and establishment of new firms, and describes economic performance of foreign companies in the U.S.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RS-21857h in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410794