One-Minute Speeches [electronic resource] : Current House Practices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines current House practices governing recognition for one-minute speeches, the delivery of such speeches, and their insertion into the Congressional Record. Discusses various uses of one-minute speeches and reform proposals.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 99-RL-30135 in the 1999 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410870