Analysis of the Sandy Recovery Improvement Act of 2013 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- Analyzes provisions of the Sandy Recovery Improvement Act of 2013, to amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to improve efficiency and quality of disaster assistance provided by FEMA. Considers applicability of the Act to prior declared disasters.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410944