Sessions, Adjournments, and Recesses of Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes main features of rules governing daily and annual sessions of Congress, covering means by which each chamber implements them, and their chief implications for the conduct of business.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410952