Commonly Used Motions and Requests in the House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages), digital, PDF file
- Identifies the most commonly used motions and requests available to Members during proceedings in the House of Representatives, and divides the motions and requests into seven broad categories, based on when the motion or request is in order and who is likely to make the motion or request.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18410953