Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's Financial Status [electronic resource] : Frequently Asked Questions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides answers to questions on current status and future of FNMA (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac) following the Federal Housing Finance Agency decision to place them in conservatorship due to turmoil in the housing, mortgage, and financial markets.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411136