Shutdown of the Federal Government [electronic resource] : Causes, Processes, and Effects
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses causes of funding gaps and shutdowns of Federal agencies and programs. Examines OMB and agency processes associated with shutdowns and how agency operations may be affected by shutdowns. Addresses potential issues for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-RL-34680b in the 2011 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411175