Small Business Administration [electronic resource] : A Primer on Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (34 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes major programs administered by SBA, including disaster loans, loan guarantees, entrepreneurial development, small business contracting programs, capital access programs, SBA Office of Inspector General, Office of Advocacy, and executive direction programs. Covers recent legislative activity and appropriations. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-RL-33243c in the 2011 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411216