Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) [electronic resource] : Resources for Frequently Asked Questions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides resources that respond to frequently asked questions about P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), as amended, in light of many ACA provisions that will impact private health insurance and public health coverage programs when they take effect in 2014. Lists selected resources regarding consumers, employers, and other stakeholders, with a focus on Federal sources. Also lists CRS reports that summarize ACAs provisions and Internet resources.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411353