Army Corps of Engineers Water Resource Projects [electronic resource] : Authorization and Appropriations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) civil works program. Covers Congressional authorization and appropriation process, the standard project development process, and other Corps activities and authorities. Describes limits on Corps role in levee accreditation and improvements for the national flood insurance program. Includes appendix on the evolution of Corps civil works missions and authorities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411419