Electrical Power [electronic resource] : Overview of Congressional Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues related to electric power industry, in light of uncertainty surrounding how to modernize the grid and what technologies and fuels will be used to produce electricity in the future. Provides basic facts and statistics, reviews major electric power issues, discusses adequacy and reliability of the grid, and considers environmental issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411430