U.S. Farm Income [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview and describes status of U.S. farm economy, focusing on aggregate national net farm income and the farm debt-to- asset status as reported by USDA. Reviews highlights of 2013 farm income forecast, including recap of U.S. agriculture in 2012; early outlook for U.S. agriculture for 2013; cash receipts from crops, livestock, and Government payments; production expenses; and agricultural trade outlook. Discusses long-run farm income projections to 2022, farm asset values and debt, and outlines average farm household income. Includes tables and graphs. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-0152a in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411465