The Reclamation Fund [electronic resource] : A Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides general background information on the Reclamation Fund, established in 1902 as a special fund within the Department of Treasury to aid development of irrigation on arid lands of western States. Analyzes issues associated with proposals to use current Reclamation Fund surplus balance for other means.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411549