Sequestration at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) [electronic resource] : Air Traffic Controller Furloughs and Congressional Response
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- Provides overview of FAA implementation of Apr. 2013 sequester, as it relates to air traffic control operations and staff furloughs; and compares 2013 sequester with FAA summer 2011 furloughs. Considers Congressional response, including potential impact of funds transfers authorized under P.L. 113-9, the Reducing Flight Delays Act of 2013, on FAA airport improvement program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411576