Job Creation in the Manufacturing Revival [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides information on employment in the manufacturing sector, in light of various bills under consideration in the 113th Congress to promote job creation. Discusses changing nature of manufacturing work, disappearance of large factories, start-ups and shutdowns, and selected policy issues for Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-1898a in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411662