Dairy Policy Proposals in the Next Farm Bill [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of current U.S. dairy policy and programs. Addresses one-year farm bill extension, and describes new dairy policy and programs proposed in S. 954, the Agriculture Reform, Food and Jobs Act of 2013, and H.R. 2642, the Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2013, both the 2013 farm bill. Highlights major features of proposed new programs, focusing on the dairy production margin protection program, the dairy producer margin insurance program, and the dairy market stabilization program. Identifies differences between the two bills, estimates potential effects of new dairy policy, and summarizes historical and projected budget outlays. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411704