Meeting the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Mandate for Cellulosic Biofuels [electronic resource] : Questions and Answers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides answers to key questions related to cellulosic biofuels and the renewable fuel standard, which seeks to establish a market for biofuels in the transportation sector by mandating that 36 billion gallons of biofuels be blended into transportation fuel by 2022. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-1106a in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411746