Legislation Proposed to Implement the U.S.-Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbons Agreement [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on proposed U.S.-Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbons Agreement, to lift a moratorium and create a framework for cooperative exploration and development of oil and gas reservoirs along the shared U.S.-Mexico maritime border. Examines pending legislation and related legislative interests, and identifies geographic areas cited in proposed Agreement. Provides concise summary of proposed Agreement, considers possible implications, and outlines U.S. perspectives and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411866