Manufacturing Extension Partnership Program [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the Manufacturing Extension Partnership program, which assists small- and medium-sized manufacturing companies in using knowledge and technologies developed under the auspices of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Reviews program features, funding, evaluations, and issues and concerns.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411888