Winter Fuels Outlook 2013-2014 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines estimated average annual heating fuel expenditures for 2013-2014 winter heating season, as projected by the Energy Information Administration Short-Term Energy and Winter Fuels Outlook (STEWFO). Covers consumption and price projections of main heating fuels used in the U.S., including natural gas, heating oil, propane, electricity, wood, wood pellets, and biomass; identifies risk factors concerning STEWFO, focusing on weather and economic conditions; and examines heating expenditure assistance under the low-income home energy assistance program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18411943