Pipeline infrastructure renewal and asset management / Mohammad Najafi
- Najafi, Mohammad
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 568 pages : illustrations, charts ; 24 cm
- Introduction and overview -- Pipeline asset management -- Design considerations for trenchless renewal methods -- Pipeline prioritization, inventory and condition assessment -- Pipe and pipe installation considerations -- Cured-in-Place pipe -- In-line replacement and pipe bursting -- Modified sliplining -- Spray-in-Place pipe -- Close-Fit pipe -- Sewer manhole renewal -- Sanitary sewer lateral renewal -- Localized repairs.
- "Implement pipeline infrastructure management policies that are sustainable, cost effective, and environmentally friendly using the hands-on instruction and best practices contained in this practical guide. Written by an expert pipeline engineer, Pipeline Infrastructure Renewal and Asset Management offers in-depth technical and administrative coverage and provides real-world case studies and illustrations. You will get complete information on pipeline life expectancy, budgeting, renewal, regulations and standards, and inspections. Throughout, details are provided for the full range of pipeline renewal methods for water, sewer, and pressure pipelines."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 535-540) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18412188