Securing U.S. Diplomatic Facilities and Personnel Abroad [electronic resource] : Legislative and Executive Branch Initiatives
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines legislative and executive branch responses to Sept. 11, 2012, attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya. Discusses Department of State establishment of Benghazi Accountability Review Board (ARB), implementation of ARB recommendations, and FY2013-FY2015 funding requests to improve security measures. Addresses legislative investigations and oversight, and summarizes diplomatic security legislation in the 113th Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-3195a in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414238